Total Pageviews

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Bugs, bugs, bugs!...No more?

Over the past 2-3 days I have been testing out the features I have recently added and have eliminated most of the bugs/glitches that would be associated with them.

In other news...
The forum is almost done and will be avaliable soon for all to use, there you can give suggestions, feedback on this project and much more.

I will be leaving for 2 days as I have some real life business to take care of. Once I come back I will resume work on Ventrix.

The BETA date has now been moved due to Runescape updating the wilderness and free trade to the first of February. The official date has now been moved to the 20th of February. This should give me time to complete most of the features needed for our staff to test.

No comments:

Post a Comment